14th Annual Day in Dermatology for Family Physicians
Please save the date for the upcoming 14th Annual Derm Day scheduled for Saturday, November 30, 2019.
Red and White Club
Cancellations: Available prior to November 22nd, 2019 but subject to a $25.00 administrative fee. No refunds will be issued on or after this date. Limited spots are available.
The Section of Dermatology is a recently formed section within the Department of Medicine at the University of Calgary. It Currently Consists of:
- Dr. Regine Mydlarksi, MD, FRCPC, DABD – Section Chief and Associate Professor, Dermatology
- Dr. Richard Haber – Clinician-Teacher/Administrator, Professor of Medicine
- Dr. Laurie Parsons – Clinical Associate Professor of Dermatology University of Calgary, Medical Director Wound Clinic
- Dr. Lynne Robertson – MD, FRCPC (Internal Medicine and Dermatology), DABD, Dermatology Residency Program Director, Clinical Associate Professor
- Dr. Habib Kurwa – Major clinical, Specializing in Dermatologic Surgery, Skin Cancer, Procedural Dermatology and MOH’s Micrographic Surgery
- Dr. Jori Hardin – Clinical Assistant Professor
- Dr. Michele Ramien – MDCM, FRCPC, DABD Pediatric Dermatology, Clinical Associate Professor
The Section has 23 active community based dermatologists affiliated with the University of Calgary. Future plans for the Section include setting up a dermatology rotation for internal medicine residents.