The Section of Dermatology is a recently formed section within the Department of Medicine at the University of Calgary. It Currently Consists of:
- Dr. Regine Mydlarksi, MD, FRCPC, DABD – Section Chief and Associate Professor, Dermatology
- Dr. Richard Haber – Clinician-Teacher/Administrator, Professor of Medicine
- Dr. Laurie Parsons – Clinical Associate Professor of Dermatology University of Calgary, Medical Director Wound Clinic
- Dr. Lynne Robertson – MD, FRCPC (Internal Medicine and Dermatology), DABD, Dermatology Residency Program Director, Clinical Associate Professor
- Dr. Habib Kurwa – Major clinical, Specializing in Dermatologic Surgery, Skin Cancer, Procedural Dermatology and MOH’s Micrographic Surgery
The Section has 19 active community based dermatologists affiliated with the University of Calgary. Future plans for the Section include setting up a dermatology rotation for internal medicine residents.