14th Annual Day in Dermatology for Family Physicians
Please save the date for the upcoming 14th Annual Derm Day scheduled for Saturday, November 30, 2019. The conference will be held at the Red and White Club, details regarding the brochure, registration information, and credits coming soon.
The Section of Dermatology is a recently formed section within the Department of Medicine at the University of Calgary. It Currently Consists of:
- Dr. Regine Mydlarksi, MD, FRCPC, DABD – Section Chief and Associate Professor, Dermatology
- Dr. Richard Haber – Clinician-Teacher/Administrator, Professor of Medicine
- Dr. Laurie Parsons – Clinical Associate Professor of Dermatology University of Calgary, Medical Director Wound Clinic
- Dr. Lynne Robertson – MD, FRCPC (Internal Medicine and Dermatology), DABD, Dermatology Residency Program Director, Clinical Associate Professor
- Dr. Habib Kurwa – Major clinical, Specializing in Dermatologic Surgery, Skin Cancer, Procedural Dermatology and MOH’s Micrographic Surgery
- Dr. Jori Hardin – Clinical Assistant Professor
- Dr. Michele Ramien – MDCM, FRCPC, DABD Pediatric Dermatology, Clinical Associate Professor
- Dr. Connie Zhang – (LOCUM) Clinical Lecturer
The Section has 23 active community based dermatologists affiliated with the University of Calgary. Future plans for the Section include setting up a dermatology rotation for internal medicine residents.