PREPARING FOR PATIENT CARE
- Before you see Patients
- Signing up for Shifts
- Structure, Schedule and Function of COVID Care Team
We want to make your transition back to hospital care simple.
- Physicians click here to sign up and help during COVID-19 response.
- ALL postgraduate trainees who have successfully completed their postgraduate training in 2020 AND were eligible to take the RCPSC or the CFPC in the spring can apply for independent practice on the CPSA Provisional Register.
- CMPA Insurance during COVID
- ADIUM Insurance Services has confirmed members age 50 and under are able to apply for up to $200,000 life insurance with only a telephone interview.
- Inpatient Care Guidelines
- Transfers of Care
- Active Clinical Research and Trials
- Miscellaneous Resources
We want to support your wellness.
- Formal Mental Health and Psychological Support Resources
- Physician-to-Physician Peer Support Resources
- Education Resources
What you need to know following direct patient care.
Daily Feedback While on COVID Call with the MEOC Daily COVID Team Evaluation.
Your feedback is essential to ensure our resources are up to date and realistic, it is reviewed daily. QI team are ready to rapidly assess, troubleshoot, then spread and scale innovations.